Herein we report the synthesis and characterisation of a series of Zr(iv) 2,2'-bipyrrolidine-salan derived complexes and their exploitation for the ring opening polymerisation of rac-lactide to afford highly isotactically enriched polymers.
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Zirconium complexes of bipyrrolidine derived salan ligands for the isoselective polymerisation of rac-lactide'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Department of Chemistry - Head of Department
- Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies (CSCT)
- Institute for Sustainability
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Advanced Automotive Propulsion Systems (AAPS CDT)
- Institute for Advanced Automotive Propulsion Systems (IAAPS)
Person: Research & Teaching, Core staff, Affiliate staff