A review. The potential sources and technologies for the treatment of volatile org. carbon (VOC) emissions for stationary sources are discussed. The use of structured catalysts and reactors for the catalytic oxidn. of VOCs are described in detail, including operational aspects.
|Number of pages||24|
|Issue number||Structured Catalysts and Reactors (2nd Edition)|
|Publication status||Published - 2006|
- review volatile org carbon catalytic oxidn structured catalyst
- Volatile organic compounds Role
- POL (Pollutant)
- PROC (Process) (treatment of volatile org. carbon (VOC) emissions from stationary so
- PEP (Physical
- CPS (Chemical process)
- OCCU (Occurrence)
- REM (Removal or disposal)
- engineering or chemical process)
Kolaczkowski, S. (2006). Treatment of volatile organic carbon (VOC) emissions from stationary sources: catalytic oxidation of the gaseous phase. Chemical Industries, 110(Structured Catalysts and Reactors (2nd Edition)), 147-170.