ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Materials Science(all)
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Measuring optical activity in the far-field from a racemic nanomaterial: diffraction spectroscopy from plasmonic nanogratings'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Department of Physics - Royal Society University Research Fellow & Professor of Physics
- Centre for Photonics and Photonic Materials
- Condensed Matter Physics CDT
- Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Centre for Therapeutic Innovation
Person: Research & Teaching
The dataset for "Measuring chirality in the far-field from a racemic nanomaterial: diffraction spectroscopy from plasmonic nanogratings"
Kuppe, C. (Creator), Gordeev, S. (Creator), Williams, C. (Creator), Zheng, X. (Creator), Vandenbosch, G. A. E. (Creator), Valev, V. (Supervisor) & Collins, J. (Contributor), University of Bath, 10 May 2019