Projects per year
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Ecology, Evolution, Behavior and Systematics
- Molecular Biology
- Cancer Research
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Endothelin receptor Aa regulates proliferation and differentiation of Erb-dependent pigment progenitors in zebrafish'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- 2 Finished
17/03/14 → 16/06/17
Project: Research council
- Department of Biology & Biochemistry - Professor
- Centre for Networks and Collective Behaviour
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Statistical Applied Mathematics (SAMBa)
- Centre for Mathematical Biology
- Centre for Integrated Bioprocessing Research (CIBR)
Person: Research & Teaching
Dataset for "Endothelin receptor Aa regulates proliferation and differentiation of Erb-dependant pigment progenitors in zebrafish"