The dihydride ruthenium N-heterocyclic carbene complex Ru(IMes)(PPh3)2CO(H)2 (IMes = 1,3-dimesityl-1,3-dihydro-2H-imidazol-2-ylidene) is an efficient catalyst for both direct hydrogenation and transfer hydrogenation of ketones and imines, in the absence of base.
|Number of pages||4|
|Journal||Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis|
|Publication status||Published - 2005|
- Ketones Role
- imines and alkenes)
- Hydrogenation (alc. oxidn.
- RCT (Reactant)
- alc. oxidn.
- ruthenium nitrogen heterocyclic carbene complex catalyzed hydrogenation
- ketone and imine redn. via ruthenium N-heterocyclic carbene complex catalyzed direct and transfer hydrogenation between alcs.
- Hydrogenation (transfer
- RACT (Reactant or reagent) (alc. oxidn.
- alc oxidn ketone imine redn direct transfer hydrogenation