A corrigendum on Can Programming Frameworks Bring Smartphones into the Mainstream of Psychological Science? by Piwek, L., Ellis, D. A., and Andrews, S. (2016). Front. Psychol. 7:1252. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2016.01252 Due to an oversight, Sally Andrews was not included in the author list. The updated author contributions statement appears below. The authors apologize for the mistake. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
- Behavioral informatics
- Digital sensors
- Mobile apps
- Mobile computing
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Corrigendum "Can Programming Frameworks Bring Smartphones into the Mainstream of Psychological Science?"'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Management - Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor)
- Information, Decisions & Operations
- Bath Centre for Healthcare Innovation and Improvement
- Applied Digital Behaviour Lab
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Cyber Security
Person: Research & Teaching