Stability aspects of Sofnocarb A21 catalyst (5% CuO on activated C) were studied for catalytic wet air oxidn. of wastewater phenol, particularly Cu leaching, the main factor affecting catalyst stability. No Cu leaching occurred in expts. using fresh catalyst with an initial phenol concn.
|Number of pages||6|
|Journal||Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research|
|Publication status||Published - 2002|
- reaction products
- reaction product catalytic wet air oxidn wastewater phenol
- and catalyst reuse effect on copper leaching and fouling during adsorption and activated carbon-supported copper oxide-catalyzed wet air oxidn. of wastewater phenol)
- catalytic wet air oxidn wastewater treatment phenol
- Wastewater treatment (oxidn.
- adsorption and
- pollutant concn.
- catalytic wet air
- Wastewater treatment (adsorption
- catalyst stability copper leaching fouling
- Leaching (oxidn. catalyst copper
- catalytic wet air oxidn. and
- Oxidation catalysts (carbon-supported copper oxide
- activated carbon supported copper oxide oxidn catalyst
Alvarez, P. M., McLurgh, D., & Plucinski, P. (2002). Copper Oxide Mounted on Activated Carbon as Catalyst for Wet Air Oxidation of Aqueous Phenol. 2. Catalyst Stability. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 41(9), 2153-2158.