A novel percolative nanocomposite with super-high permittivity and supressed dielectric loss is achieved, which is due to the hierarchical interfaces induced by BaSrTiO3 nanocuboid dotted graphene sheets and further modification of dapamine.
- Functionalized graphene sheets
- Hierarchical interfaces
- High permittivity
- Percolative nanocomposite
- Suppressed dielectric loss
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Building hierarchical interfaces using BaSrTiO<sub>3</sub> nanocuboid dotted graphene sheets in an optimized percolative nanocomposite with outstanding dielectric properties'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering - Professor
- Materials and Structures Centre (MAST)
- Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies (CSCT)
- Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Statistical Applied Mathematics (SAMBa)
- Institute for Mathematical Innovation (IMI)
- Centre for Biosensors, Bioelectronics and Biodevices (C3Bio)
- Centre for Autonomous Robotics (CENTAUR)
Person: Research & Teaching