FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'AlN overgrowth of nano-pillar-patterned sapphire with different offcut angle by metalorganic vapor phase epitaxy'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering - Senior Lecturer
- Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies (CSCT)
- Condensed Matter Physics CDT
- Centre for Photonics and Photonic Materials
- Materials and Structures Centre (MAST)
- Electronics Materials, Circuits & Systems Research Unit (EMaCS)
Person: Research & Teaching
Dataset for "AlN overgrowth of nano-pillar-patterned sapphire with different offcut angle by metalorganic vapor phase epitaxy"
Coulon, P. (Creator) & Shields, P. (Project Leader), University of Bath, 13 Nov 2019