Projects per year
A seven-membered N,N′-heterocyclic potassium alumanyl nucleophile is introduced and utilised in the metathetical synthesis of Mg−Al and Ca−Al bonded derivatives. Both species have been characterised by experimental and theoretical means, allowing a rationalisation of the greater reactivity of the heavier group 2 species implied by an initial assay of their reactivity.
- density functional theory
ASJC Scopus subject areas
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'A Stable Calcium Alumanyl'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- 1 Finished
1/05/18 → 31/07/22
Project: Research council
- Department of Chemistry - Professor
- Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies (CSCT)
- Centre for Doctoral Training in Aerosol Science
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Advanced Automotive Propulsion Systems (AAPS CDT)
Person: Research & Teaching, Affiliate staff