Research Output per year
Matteo De Tina joined the University of Bath in October 2011. He graduated in Economics at the University of Trento (Italy), specialising in Money and Finance. He continued his postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom, obtaining his MSc and his PhD in Economics from the University of York.
Matteo is the Director of Learning and Teaching and Director of Studies for the BSc (Hons) Economics, BSc (Hons) Economics and Politics and BSc (Hons) Economics and Mathematics programmes.
His main interests are in:
- Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
- Monetary Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- Money and the Business Cycle
- Monetary Policy
- Microfoundations of Macroeconomics
- Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DGSE) models
Research output: Working paper