Projects per year
- The effects of poverty upon children's school lives
- Effects of ‘turbulence’ upon social, emotional and educational outcomes
- Social capital theory and friendship in relation to children's inclusion and exclusion
- Identity construction for school children
- The role of place and space in shaping children's educational experiences
- Educational policy analysis and the role of schools in responding to children's mental health
Research Output per year
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter
Research output: Contribution to journal › Comment/debate
Book review: Children’s Rights, Educational Research and the UNCRC: past, present and future, a reviewBrown, C. 1 Dec 2017 In : Journal of Research in International Education. 16, 3, p. 293 - 297 4 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Book/Film/Article review
Neoliberal Education Policy and the Binds of Poverty: A Lack of Aspiration or a Failure of the Imagination?Brown, C. 16 Jul 2017
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper
Re-shaping personhood through neoliberal governmentality: Non-formal education, charities, and youth sport programmesCostas Batlle, I. Jul 2017 373 p.
Research output: Thesis › Doctoral Thesis