Research Output per year
Dr Baluch has obtained his PhD at the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany. He is a teaching and researching German Politics, Euroscepticism, post-war statebuilding, populism and the politicisation of trade agreements. He is, furthermore, supporting and advising the department regarding the recruitment of UG programmes involving German.
- quoted in the Independent on the persistence of Nazi terminology in modern Germany.
- article on the new Chancellor of Austria in the Conversation
- article on the atrophy on the German party system published in the Political Studies Association
- contribution for Euronews on the escalating challenge of climate refugees
- IPR blog post on Germany vs Brexit
- IPR blog post on the psychogenesis of xenophobia and Political Islam in Germany
- process sociology
- German politics
- German history
- transcontinental trade agreements
Research output: Book/Report › Book
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter