Projects per year
Our work is focused on these main areas:
- New Keynesian Macroeconomics and Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Systemic risk, Financial Stability and Agent-Based Computational Economics
- Exchange rate models and the Taylor rule.
- Dynamic General Equilibrium Models of Macroeconomics and Finance
- Optimal Macroeconomic Policy in Models of Asymmetric Information and Time-Varying Volatility
- Applied Macro-econometrics
- Empirical financial economics and corporate finance
We have regular internal meetings and externally-focused workshops to support research, by sharing findings and results with high-profile academic visitors and policy-makers.
Research Output per year
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper