Projects per year
The main focus of our Economic Theory research group is Game Theory, both theoretical and applied.
- Game theory
- Auctions and procurement mechanisms
- Electoral competition and voting
- Development economics and the design of international aid programmes
- General equilibrium models with behavioural agents
Our members have published work in numerous leading journals and presented at international conferences and seminars.
- Department of Economics - Senior Lecturer
- Economic Theory
- UKRI CDT in Accountable, Responsible and Transparent AI
Person: Research & Teaching
1/09/20 → 31/07/21
Project: Research-related funding
4th Walter Isard Annual Award for the Best Article in Peace Economics Peace Science and Public PolicyCaruso, R. & Chowdhury, S. M., 1 Feb 2021, In: Peace Economics, Peace Science and Public Policy. 27, 1, p. 1-2 2 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Editorial › peer-review