Projects per year
The main focus of our Economic Theory research group is Game Theory, both theoretical and applied.
- Game theory
- Auctions and procurement mechanisms
- Electoral competition and voting
- Development economics and the design of international aid programmes
- General equilibrium models with behavioural agents
Our members have published work in numerous leading journals and presented at international conferences and seminars.
- Department of Economics - Senior Lecturer
- Economic Theory
- UKRI CDT in Accountable, Responsible and Transparent AI
Person: Research & Teaching20132019
Chowdhury, S. M., 30 Sep 2020, In : Peace Economics, Peace Science and Public Policy. 26, 3
Research output: Contribution to journal › ArticleOpen AccessFile4 Downloads (Pure)