Projects per year
Our Department provides excellent opportunities for academic teaching and research collaborations with other departments, such as Education, Psychology, Social & Policy Science, Biology & Biochemistry and Pharmacy & Pharmacology. We also have a range of specialist equipment.
Our postgraduate teaching and research courses now form part of the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Graduate School. The Graduate School can provide you with dedicated support and a strong community in which to base your studies, whether on campus or by distance-learning.
- To develop a research portfolio that is both of the highest academic standard and has applications in the real world
- To provide excellent teaching in a stimulating learning environment designed to maximise student attainment and graduate employment prospects.
- To build on external links with the public services and other bodies concerned with human function, health and society
- To promote innovation in the design and delivery of healthcare services
- To identify and facilitate opportunities for academic collaboration and new developments
1/01/18 → 30/06/18
1/01/18 → 1/01/19
Research Output per year
Research output: Contribution to specialist publication › Article
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Entry for encyclopedia/dictionary
Research output: Contribution to journal › Editorial
Chen, Y., University of Bath, 2017
The causal role of breakfast in energy balance and health: a randomized controlled trial in obese adults